AskMyGP is now open from 8.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
If you require urgent advice and medical assessment when we are closed, you can access the NHS 111 service by calling 111 or go online
How does it work?
- Supports you to access clinical advice, quickly.
- Submit your query online.
- Same day response where possible, if your query is submitted before 5.00pm.
- We will contact you with advice or an appointment, via your preferred method of contact.
How do I register?
- Register online at AskMyGP
(not supported in Internet Explorer, please use a different browser. See Frequently Asked Questions below for more information)
- You will then need to enter some personal information – name, date of birth, address and contact details.
- The GP or Nurse Practitioner will then be able to verify your account when speaking with you.
- Click here for our registration guide
When is your GP/Nurse Practitioner Working?
Specific clinicians can be requested up to 14 hours before their clinic is due to start.
If you wish to consult with a specific clinician, and your request is made more than 14 hours before their clinic is due to start, please include their name in the body of your request.
Please note, clinics are subject to changes. For the latest information please contact the practice or see our AskmyGP website.
Frequently Asked Questions