The LTC team
The core LTC team
- The team is led by Louise Magee, a Specialist Nurse with a longstanding interest in LTCs especially Diabetes.
- Other team members include;
- Pauline Mashiter & Rebecca Skull, our LTC Administrators, who lead the administration and data quality aspects of the service.
- Caite Guest, an Advanced Clinical Practitioner, who has many years’ experience supporting patient with LTCs.
- Ed Clarke, the lead GP for LTCs.
- Hazel Smith, a Senior Pharmacist with many years’ experience supporting patients with LTCs.
- Our Assistant Practitioners and Healthcare Support Workers play a pivotal part, and for many patients they are the first contact with the team.
The wider LTC team, include:
- Other James Cochrane Practice team members:
- The Admin team.
- Care Navigators.
- Dispensary and Pharmacists.
- Mike Taylor, a Paramedic undertaking his Advanced Clinical Practitioner MSc, who can visit patients who are unable to attend the Practice.
- Care Home Nurses.
- Frailty team.
- Social Prescribers.
- Secondary Care (Hospital) Clinical teams.