NHS COVID Letter Pass – Proof of Vaccination
We are unable to provide you with this letter so please do not contact the surgery. You can request your letter by calling 119 or visit NHS COVID Pass – NHS (www.nhs.uk)
Please only request a letter if you have been fully vaccinated by the NHS in England. You must not request the letter until 2 weeks after your 2nd dose. Please allow 5 working days for your letter to arrive.
Alternatively, you can access this digitally via the NHS App.
Patients who are eligible to receive a Covid-19 Vaccination will be invited to book an appointment.
It is really important that you make arrangements to have the vaccine once invited so that together we can return to some state of normal.
Please visit the Kendal Primary Care Network Website for all the latest information about the Covid-19 Vaccination in Kendal:
Keep yourself up to date with developments via:
- The government website – https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- The NHS website – https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- Patient Access – Manage your medication requests (Prescriptions), medical information including results, and any documents including Fit Notes, from your medical record. Find out more here, contact us to register.
- NHS App – Order your prescriptions, view your medical record, test results and more. Find out more here.
Whilst we appreciate that many places have lifted the restrictions on wearing face masks or coverings in public places, we are asking ALL patients visiting our premises to still wear a face covering when they are in the building. This is still in line with government guidance. Please ensure you bring a face covering with you to all appointments at either surgery.
This excludes anyone:
- Under 8 years of age
- Current breathing – difficulties
- Patients with learning disabilities who cannot tolerate a face covering
- Children with developmental problems who cannot tolerate a face covering