Protected Learning Time (PLT) Afternoons
Approximately once a month, all practices within the Morecambe Bay CCG, close for an afternoon for staff training.
These afternoons provide a vital opportunity for clinical updates, in house training, and working alongside other practices and organisations such as the Kendal Integrated Care Community, and the Morecambe Bay Clinical Commissioning Group.
We will next be closed for staff training from 1.00pm on the afternoons of:
- Thursday 21st January 2021
- Wednesday 10th February 2021
- Thursday 18th March 2021
- Wednesday 21st April 2021
- Thursday 20th May 2021
- Wednesday 16th June 2021
- Thursday 15th July 2021
- Wednesday 15th September 2021
- Thursday 14th October 2021
- Wednesday 17th November 2021
- Thursday 13th January 2022
- Thursday 10th February 2022
- Wednesday 16th March 2022
During these afternoons, if you require urgent advice and medical assessment the NHS 111 service can be contacted by calling 111.
At one of our recent training afternoons, we all took part in some Basic Life Support training