Why have we changed?
AskmyGP makes it faster and easier for patients to get help. The new service will respond to all patient contacts within an hour or a time of your convenience and offer to see those that need to be seen within the same day. Our new service supports patients to access clinical advice, quickly.
How does it work?
- Get help online or by phoning the practice on any medical problem from one of our GP’s or Nurse Practitioners, you are able to request a clinician of your choice
- The GP or Nurse Practitioner will they respond to your request within the hour, or a time of your choosing
- If the doctor feels you need to be seen, they will then invite you into the practice either the same day or a convenient time for yourself.
How do I register?
- You do not need to come into the surgery to set up the account, simply click here
- You will then need to enter some personal information – name, DOB, address and contact details.
- The GP or Nurse Practitioner will then be able to verify your account when speaking with you.
What is Patient Access?
Patient Access allow you to view depending on the level of online access that you have, the following parts of your medical record:
- Book Flu Vaccines
- View your medications
- Order repeat prescriptions
- View your test results
- Look at documents such as hospital letters
- View your recorded allergies and adverse reactions
- Look at what immunisations you have had
- Read your recent consultations
- Update your contact details
- View your recorded coded data and values such as height and weight
Please note that some areas of online access to your medical record may be restricted, for patients under the age of 18 this access is limited to appointments, medications and prescriptions.
How do I register?
It is important that you read and fully understand the information in the leaflet below.
You MUST visit the Practice in person where you will be asked to provide 2 forms of ID (please refer to the patient leaflet for a full list of acceptable forms of ID), and fill in and sign the consent form which you can collect from the reception desk or download via the link below.
Once you have completed the consent form in the Practice and received your unique pass phrase, you can proceed with the registration process; there is a link to our patient registration guide below.
Below are some video’s to help you navigate the new Patient Access website, if you require further help please visit the Patient Access support page.
The video’s below show you how to sign-in for the first time on both the website and the app.Signing In on the Website Signing In on the App
The video’s below show you how to register on both the website and the app, after receiving the registration letter from the practice. See below further information on how to register.Registering on the Website Registering on the App
The video’s below show you how to order repeat medication on both the website and the app.Ordering repeat medication on the Website Ordering repeat medication on the App
The video’s below show you how to book routine GP appointments on both the website and the app.Booking routine GP appointments on the Website Booking routine GP appointments on the App