Patient Access is an online facility that allows patients to view certain areas of their medical record online.
It is important that you read and fully understand the information in the leaflet below.PATIENT LEAFLET
You MUST visit the Practice in person where you will be asked to provide 2 forms of ID (please refer to the patient leaflet for a full list of acceptable forms of ID), and fill in and sign the consent form which you can collect from the reception desk or download via the link below.CONSENT FORM
Once you have completed the consent form in the Practice and received your unique pass phrase, you can proceed with the registration process; there is a link to our patient registration guide below.REGISTRATION GUIDE
Depending on the level of online access that you have, you will be able to:
- Book and cancel your appointments
- View your medications
- Order repeat prescriptions
- View your test results
- Look at documents such as hospital letters
- View your recorded allergies and adverse reactions
- Look at what immunisations you have had
- Read your recent consultations
- Update your contact details
- View your recorded coded data and values such as height and weight
Please note that some areas of online access to your medical record may be restricted, for patients under the age of 18 this access is limited to appointments, medications and prescriptions.