Visit Patient Access to book online, or call us on 01539 718080 (option 1)
The flu vaccine is offered for FREE on the NHS to patients that fit the following criteria:
- adults 50 and over
- people with certain medical conditions (including children in at-risk groups from 6 months of age)
- pregnant women
- people living with someone who’s at high risk from coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list)
- children aged 2 and 3 on 31 August 2020 (vaccines given by us)
- children in primary school (vaccines given at school)
- children in year 7 (vaccines given at school)
- frontline health or social care workers
How do I book a flu vaccine?
Please contact the practice on 01539 718080 and speak to one of our Care Navigators, who will be able to organise a slot for you to receive your flu vaccine.