Our Practice Business Manager, Mr Adrian Eglington, would be happy to hear your views and suggestions about the services we provide. He will also help to resolve any complaints, which should be made to him using the following contact details:
- Email: Adrian.Eglington@GP-A82026.nhs.uk
- Telephone: 01539 718030 (direct line)
- In writing: Helme Chase Surgery, Burton Road, Kendal, Cumbria. LA9 7AZ.
- Appointment: You can arrange an appointment with Mr Eglington to discuss your concerns, he will explain the complaints procedure to you and will ensure that your concerns are dealt with promptly.
It would be helpful if you can give specific details of what you feel went wrong, and what outcome you would like.
We will endeavour to deal with patients’ complaints in a positive way, avoiding where possible the need for patients to directly complain to NHS England.
The aim of our complaints system is to:-
- Resolve complaints quickly to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
- Avoid unnecessary upset for all parties concerned
- Avoid progression towards a formal complaint being lodged with the Ombudsman.
- Learn from situations and improve our general practice services where possible.
If you would like to see a full copy of our complaints policy, please ask at reception.