There’s an updated way for you to contact us online – during opening hours, about any non-urgent medical, administrative or prescription issues.
Our phone lines remain open for urgent queries, if you need to speak to us on the day, or if you’d just rather talk to us.
If you require urgent advice and medical assessment when we are closed, you can access the NHS 111 service by calling 111 or go to https://111.nhs.uk/
How does it work?
- Submit your query online, it will be received by the practice within 2 working days
- Enter your name, date of birth, gender and post code, or your NHS number, to verify your identity – no need to remember log in details
- Available during working hours
- We will contact you with advice or an appointment, via text message or your preferred method of contact
What kind of queries can I submit online?
- Non-urgent queries (if you don’t feel you need to speak to someone today)
- Questions about fit (sick) notes
- Referral queries
- Repeat prescription ordering/queries
- New or ongoing symptoms that are not urgent
Frequently Asked Questions